Protecting your personal information
We take the security and protection of your personal information seriously.
We store your personal information in a secure environment that is protected through a range of security and encryption methods.
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss, misuse or being tampered with in any way.
Some of the measures we use include:
- Access controlled systems so that only those that need access to personal information can see it.
- Encryption and hashing methods to protect your payment card details
- Encryption of data when it is being transmitted between systems
- Encryption of data when it is stored in our systems
- Physical and technical security access controls - for example, swipe card access to physical data locations
- Policies, procedures and training programs.
These are just some examples of how we protect your personal information. If you would like further information regarding the handling of your personal information at the location you are utilising, please email us on email@example.com